Welcome to Playa Guiones!
Ready to relax or surf, practice yoga or admire nature?
You found the place. All of it and more.
We create this massage studio & Spa to enrich your experience, feel more flexible and light , put yourself in a deep state of calm and be more connected with life.
Using our artistic background we put special attention in details, cold press coconut oil locally made, natural essential oils, therapeutic for tradition, hand picked music selection, soft sheets and AC are part of your session..
A few years ago, a good friend told me: -Juan Carlos, you train to give massages but we don't to receive it..- So, after all this years giving sessions i will share with you a few basic tips to make your experience the best posible:
1. Take this time just for you. Just here, just now.
2. Turn off your phone or leave it.
3.Make sure you feel comfortable, (rinse to remove the sand or refresh,
check if the room temperature is ok for you, leave the clothing or not that makes you feel comfortable, make sure to find a cozy posture on the table.)
4. Provide us all the info you consider important. ( injuries, the work you do or how much you love foot massage!)
5.Take off your jewelry and your watch before your session.
6. We use organic coconut oil and other organic natural products, i highly recommend you to not use bug spray, perfume, makeup or deodorant before your session.
Don't need to rinse after your massage! coconut oil is one of the best products for your skin!.
7. Be open to receive the powerful heal of massage.
Before pharmaceutical industry, for thousands of years we give and receive massage as pain killers and much more.
Your mind will be sharp and clear, your body will feel lighter, your internal organs will be revitalized !.
8. We choose simple natural healing and we are glad you choose it to.
Now, just enjoy it. We are here to honor your presence.
Thank so much!!
Juan Carlos Saldaña.