A few years ago, a good friend told me:
-Juan Carlos, you train to give massages but we don't to receive it!..-
My recommendation to my friend and to you :
1.Be at the spa 5 to 10 minutes before to your appointment and take this time just for you.
2. Turn off your phone or leave it, remove hearings, jewelry , watch.
3.Make sure you feel comfortable, rinse to remove the sand or refresh,
check if the room temperature is ok for you, leave the clothing or take it off to feel comfortable, find a cozy posture on the table.
4. Provide us all the info you consider important. Injuries, the work you do, how much you love foot massage etc.
5. Please remove bug spray, perfume, sunblock, makeup or deodorant before your session if is posible.
You don't need to rinse after your massage! coconut oil is one of the best products for your skin!.
6. Be open to receive the powerful heal of massage.
Before pharmaceutical industry, for thousands of years we give and receive massage as pain killers and much more.
Your mind will be sharp and clear, your body will feel lighter, your internal organs will be revitalized !.
7. Share with us during the session any adjustment in pressure, or in room temperature etc, if you need it.
8.After session its a great moment for your body to help it to do positive changes and detox, get nature, get water, get positive company, be your best version.
We choose simple natural healing and we are glad you choose it to.
Now, just enjoy it.
We are here to honor your presence.
Thank so much!!
Juan Carlos Saldaña.